Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Movin' On


The Rendezvous is slowly progressing as I'm not knitting much right now. (I've got all these Oblivion gates to close).

I ended up ripping back and removing the garter stitch side detail. I know in the long run I won't even remember that they were there, but I thought it was a nice designer touch on the pattern. However... it would be more of a distraction on my figure.

I'll also have to say that Patrick the 2nd has grown on me. I still wish I had made it a bit longer for him (and I still might try to block it a bit more). Matt's wearing it today and thinks it's very comfy. Again... over time, I won't remember why I was so disappointed with it. Sometimes we focus on what we don't like about a project rather than see the overall success.

While I still want to get two projects done this month... my motivation is lacking right now, and I would rather play Oblivion. So I am. I'm sure the knitting mojo will be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:51 AM

    If I block my Rendezvous, will that help you get your mojo back? I redid the bindoff on the collar last night. It was too tight and made the collar sit funny.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.