Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My So Called Scarf


What a great pattern and project. I worked on this in the morning and found the pattern stitch to be quite addictive. I'm thinking a blanket sized one would be fab!

Project Stats:

Pattern: My So Called Scarf

Yarn: Brown Sheep's Lanaloft in Painted Iris

Problems with the pattern: none

Changes to the pattern: none

Overall Impressions: Fabulous! I loved working the pattern stitch. Cast on per the directions, and just kept going til I ran out of yarn. This is one long scarf (enough to wrap around my neck and still have really long sides). Must get a winter coat that goes with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.