Tuesday, March 11, 2008

uh, hello...

Just because I'm not blogging, doesn't mean I'm not knitting.

Actually, I've been feeling pretty productive lately. Hmmm... should I do a photo shoot. Ya, probably.... brb!

Okay, so I've been concentrating on Beryl, and as you can see: the body is almost done:

Beryl in Cotton Ease
click to enlarge

I love Cotton Ease, and I think it's working pretty well for the pattern. The little seed stitch border on the bottom wants to flip up right now, but I'm thinking that might just be the way I hold it while I'm knitting on it.

So just a few rows to go for the back section then just the sleeves. This has been a very fast knit. My biggest concern is finding the right buttons.

The other project I've been working on is Mr. Greenjeans:

Mr. Greenjeans in Visions
click to enlarge


I had to tweek this pattern a bit to suit my gauge, but that's one of the advantages of this top down construction. I love this Visions yarn. Very pleasant to knit with and the striping is extremely subtle and random. So this is working up pretty quickly as well.

Ya, there's some other things that I'm working on too... including some swatches for the Master Knitter's Level I as well as the Barbara Walker Learn to Knit Sampler Afghan (the perfect just pick up and knit project).

Okay, I want to get those couple of rows done on the back Beryl!

1 comment:

  1. Are you liking Mr. Greenjeans so far? I'm hoping to knit that someday myself.

    Good luck with Beryl!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.