Friday, November 30, 2012

Glad that's done!

The attached I-cord in finally done! Yay! It took me a wee bit longer than I expected (shocking, I know), but I think it's going to give the zipper a really sharp look.

I whip stitched the opening together, pinned it down, then gave it a good soaking spray. Once it's dry, in goes the zipper. I might even machine stitch this one (I usually hand sew in sweater zippers).

Still have enough yarn to do the pockets, so I'll get those started while I wait for the body to dry.

Or work on something that has some actual color. That might be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.