Friday, October 05, 2012

A Fix It Friday Update

Last year for Christmas I made Matt the Cambridge Jacket by Ann Budd. He absolutely loved the yarn (Berroco's Blackstone Tweed... and who wouldn't with it being a wool/mohair/angora blend!). However, there were some small issues. I didn't do a great zipper installation and Matt didn't like where the neckband was hitting him.

So, the zipper was removed, the collar was ripped down, then we decided to do a foldover neckband. Part of the problem with the original was that the zipper was too long. It always looks sloppy when I shorten a zipper, but a foldover collar hides the trimmed zipper.

So here's globs of photos of Matt modeling his new(ish) cardigan!!


1 comment:

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.