Last year for Christmas I made Matt the Cambridge Jacket by Ann Budd. He absolutely loved the yarn (Berroco's Blackstone Tweed... and who wouldn't with it being a wool/mohair/angora blend!). However, there were some small issues. I didn't do a great zipper installation and Matt didn't like where the neckband was hitting him.
So, the zipper was removed, the collar was ripped down, then we decided to do a foldover neckband. Part of the problem with the original was that the zipper was too long. It always looks sloppy when I shorten a zipper, but a foldover collar hides the trimmed zipper.
So here's globs of photos of Matt modeling his new(ish) cardigan!!