Friday, September 18, 2009

PPR

Finishing two projects back to back has it's drawbacks... it's a double case of PPR (Post Project Restlessness). I can't focus on anything. Including something new.

Part of that is that I really want to get Patrick the 2nd done this month. While it's moving along, it's slow going. I keep seeing other projects that I would love to start, yet I feel obligated to work on Patrick. So nothing is getting done.

I think I either need to just buckle down and work on Patrick or take an other WIP/UFO and concentrate on that for a bit? It's not like I don't have 6 more projects to finish this year....

Or maybe I simply have too many empty sets of needles and it's distracting me?

1 comment:

  1. Knitting is supposed to be fun. Work on what you want to work on...like Rendezvous!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.