Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dat's alotta squares... and still going...


Sorry for the krap-tastic photo, but there are too many squares to lug them to a better lit room.

So I have 180 squares done, and while my production level has slowed, I'm still enjoying cranking out the granny squares. I easily will hit my goal of 200 by the end of the weekend.


There's something very appealing about those neat little blocks all piled up. Which is why I think I'm able to work on this almost exclusively. If only there weren't so many ends to weave in...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.