Thursday, June 25, 2009

Production Coordinator

So we had Matt's parents here for a few days, and immediately jumped into the remodeling of our living room (well... sort of immediately. The custom built cabinets had already been started).

Matt's painting right now, as Keith is moving very quickly on the cabinets. I'm doing my best to stay out of the way, yet give the impression that I'm being helpful. Hmmm... sounds just like when I worked in publishing (heehee).


Jake has sort of taken the whole company, house destruction with his usual "eh" attitude. As long as he has a napping spot, he's okay.

In fact, it's giving me the opportunity to work on Matt's Cotton Sampler Pullover. The first sleeve has 4" more to go. It might get done by the end of the month? Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.