Monday, June 22, 2009

Communications is the key to any good relationship

Melinda and I have had some recent issues and after some intense discussions, I think we've worked out our problems and are moving forward with a better relationship.

I've agreed to read and follow directions... specifically for the same size through out the pattern.

Melinda has agreed to be more consistant with gauge, as long as I'm honest about my size.

We both agree that this relationship is well worth the effort and work. We know that together we can create something beautiful.

In other words, after looking at the finished back, I realized that Melinda wasn't going to fit me. So a complete restart was done... and I don't really mind.

I have decided that the fronts and back will be worked to the armhole shaping, then I can do all the shaping together (so I remember what I did). I look forward to many happy years with a finished Melinda (that fits).

I'm currently about halfway thru an in-law visit, so Melinda isn't getting the attention she needs... but I'll make it up to her (and I'm losing faith that she'll be done by the end of the month, which I believe puts me behind schedule).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.