Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Not so Busy Bees


The back of Bee Balm has one more inch to go before shoulder shaping. It's needed that inch for the last 30 rows. Makes total sense. Knit knit knit, measure, knit knit, measure, knit, measure... yet the fabric simply DOESN'T GROW!

I can't wait to tackle the fronts and get back to the pretty lacey section again. While the cable section is easy, the lace border is what makes this cardigan... and it's a lot of fun to knit.

Off to knit 30 more rows and remeasure... then knit, remeasure... then knit, remeasure.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the knitting black hole! I just hope you don't find out you've knit 3 inches too much once it finally does grow-- that's what always happens to me :( All your projects are looking beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.