Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I'm sorry... what?

I have zero concentration today... so this is what I've been doing (ed note: photos taken quickly and without a lot of correction, as I didn't have the attention span to do a lot of Photoshop tweeking today):


I've done about 4 rows on Iain.


I've done about 2 rows of Amelia (wait... Amelia? oh ya... just started a few days ago... in Brooks Farm Mas Acero).


I've done 6 rows of Ariann.


I've done one repeat on BPT/CPH Hybrid.


I've done one and a half rows on my Eyelet Cardigan.


I've done two rows of Roam.

ya, and that doesn't include my breakfast project, Sailors Ribs & Ropes Cardigan (which I didn't get a photo of).

Oh... and all that before noon. If I count how much I've done... it's a good chunk of knitting. However, it's not a good way to get anything actually accomplished!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:38 PM

    I like you! If two people have a trait in common, does it make them normal???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:11 PM

    Ha! Ha! I have a method, too...I work on one project in the morning, one project in the afternoon and one project at night BUT never more than three a day!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.