Thursday, February 05, 2009

Dante's 10th Circle is nothing but knitting 2nd sleeves

So the Summer Braids isn't as far as I had hoped by this point. I just finished the first sleeve, and I've picked up stitches for the second. I had hoped to be halfway on the second sleeve by now (mid day Thursday).

I really think part of the problem is that I'm not sure about this cardigan. I don't know how I feel about it yet... it might fall into a love it or hate it sweater when finished, and I think that'll come down to how it blocks.

The focusing on finishing is getting harder... as I knew it would eventually. I am antsy to cast on something. While I did actually cast on something, it's already abandoned and frogged.

Right now I think I'm going to have to take a break from the Summer Braids and work on something else for a bit... just to sort of shake things up a bit. Maybe I need a little wooly project? The cotton/acrylic seems odd for freezing winter temps perhaps?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:34 PM

    Yeah, I know the feeling. Yesterday I stumbled across Bella's Mittens on Ravelry and Valerie went ape for them. First one if done, second one will make good progress tonight. If you know any Twilight fans, these are a must have.
    http://homepage.mac.com/subliminalrabbit/bellasmittens_pattern.pdf

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.