Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Sleeve Hell

Thanks to this whole "Finish 24 Projects in 2009" goal, I'm working on a lot of almost finished projects. Which means I feel like I'm knitting nothing but sleeves.

The Summer Braids is slooooow going:


I think part of it is simple concern. The ribbing is pulling in quite a bit, and I hope it blocks out. (ya, a swatch would've told me if I had bothered doing one, eh?). This is the second time I've knit this pattern, and my first never blocked open (I used Woolease).

Now, this yarn should work well for this pattern... as Cabin Fever is using it as their "house label" yarn. I even saw this made up as a sample in their booth at Stitches (granted, it was on a dress form without arms...). So I'm plugging along with one and a half sleeves to go.

I still think I can have it done this week... unless I simply can't stand it anymore and work on sleeves for an other project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.