Monday, February 09, 2009

Colds Blow

I spent yesterday focusing on the second sleeve for the Summer Braids... and low and behold, I finished it up last night. Even blocked it.


It is still wet this morning, but looks like the ribbing is going to block nicely in the Tatamy Tweed DK. I still need to find buttons for it, so it's not "officially" done, but close enough as I'll be concentrating on the next finished project. I'll do the project stats and my mods (not many) when it's completely done (and I can try it on... who knows, maybe it looks like crap on me).

Not sure what's heading to the top of the finishing queue. Matt implied that a vest would be nice... and I do have one for him that's pretty close to being done. I also have Gaelic Morning Mist, Ariann and my Eyelet Cardigan that I'm considering. Or maybe I'll cast on a quick project today, since I'm so far ahead of schedule.

My goal of 24 finished projects averages to 2 a month, and I'm basically at 4 finished the second week in February. Which is fab...as I know that I won't be able to finish a sweater every two weeks as the year goes on.

According to Matt, the cold he gave me is about the halfway point, so it's a good day to do some project sorting/cleanup. The sun is nice today, meaning I might get some stash into Ravelry this morning as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.