Friday, January 16, 2009

My New Assistant

Jake helping to count skeins

Jake's been a real help with me get my stash up on Ravelry. Ya, black yarn/white haired dogs... let's call the yarn "heathered" now. (tho' Gena is the culprit for most of the dog hair in the house... she literally explodes hair).

Anyway, Jake has a bladder infection and he's very "snuggly". Meaning that he goes where I go, so he's helping out with the stash today. However, it's so cold that I appreciate the body heat! if not the "help".

1 comment:

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.