Monday, January 19, 2009

Go Steelers

Such a productive weekend! Got some more stash into Ravelry. I would say I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but let's face it: a stash is more like a bottomless pit that never ends (especially as we continue to add to it).

As for actual knitting (as the logging stash certainly does impede on my knitting time!), I've been pleased with my progress with that too!

I've blocked Cassidy and I'll get the hood started today. This is going to be an other staple sweater. Chic Knits patterns have become my most used patterns from my library (and I have A LOT of patterns... more than yarn perhaps?). I basically always have one in my knitting rotation.

The other concentration sweater I'm working on (tho' I am juggling about 5 different things right now, these two are the ones that I'm setting daily goals for) is a Central Park Hoodie for Theresa:

Central Park Hoodie in Kathmandu Aran
click to see a larger yummy version

This is a very fast knit. My kind of knitting. I had started one for me some time ago, but ended up frogging it (wasn't happy with using a long tail cast on and some other issues). I'll be knitting this for me no doubt. I have the back and right front done. The left front is still on the bottom ribbing.

The other projects I'm working on here and there:

So lots to knit on (and trying very hard to not cast on something new!!! Must finish these projects! However, the light isn't bad this morning, so I'm going to add some stash to Ravelry!

2 comments:

  1. "Here we go, Steelers, here we gooo! The Steelers are goin' to th' Su-u-u-per Bowl!" Quite a game that was! TV interview with Hines Ward indicates he will be playing The Game but gets a MRI this morning.
    The Central Park Hoodie yarn is pretty, but is it scratchy? It looks kind of wirey to me???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:45 AM

    Love the central park hoodie! that's another one I'd love to knit one day :)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.