Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mid Winter Blahs


An other winter storm is approaching (tho' it's hard to tell via forecast what it's going to be like. So far this year, the big storm was a complete dud, and the few flurries forecasted ended up being several inches of snow... so who knows).

I'm trying to keep focused, and the knitting is paying off (a little second sleeve syndrome issue with Theresa's Central Park Hoodie, but I should still have it done today, right on schedule). I am on target for finishing it this week (if I have enough yarn. Might have to meet up with Theresa for an other skein over the weekend).

I've been so focused that I have not cast on a new project since Jan 1 (which is traditional, so I had to cast that on). I also haven't been stashing yarn as much... I think adding my yarn stash to Ravelry has been good (and tho' I've been taking a break due to the gloomy skies, I am far from done). Knowing how much you have is a bit of an eye opener.

I do think that something will get cast on after I finish the CPH... just haven't decided on what. Suggestions? Recommendations?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:55 PM

    How about a good ol' Starmore pattern? Nothing like her wonderfully complex cables patterns to chase away the blahs.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.