Sunday, February 01, 2009

Short Reprieve


The sun is out and it's above freezing. The dogs decided to take full advantage before the next snow (forecast for Tuesday).

Theresa's Central Park Hoodie is done with the exception of the zipper. I'm debating between two zippers right now. One is a better color match, but it's a little heavier. Since the Kathmandu is such a soft, light yarn, I'm afraid that the heavier zipper might weigh it down. So I'm staring at it while I knit on other things.

My next finished goal is my Summer Braids Cardigan. I'm on the buttonband right now, with the sleeves still to do. This has been my breakfast knitting, but I've moved it to my "regular" knitting so I can get it done. Now I just need to find an other breakfast project.

The breakfast project must be fairly simple: it is pre coffee afterall! I had planned working on Matt's Jersey Shore Weekender, but discovered a little (or rather big) issue with it today. The pattern lists sizes by chest size NOT finished size. So I had started the 40"... but the final sweater would be 45"... too large for Matt. So it's frogged. Debating if I want to restart it or use the yarn for something else.

Meanwhile... the search is on for a simple breakfast project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.