Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Not Counting...

Special Olympics Multidirectional Scarf
click to enlarge

Ya, I know, two posts in one day, but I wanted to get the photo of the finished scarf up. I only got about half a triangle done while waiting to vote (didn't take me as long as I expected... only about a half hour). I love the way this turned out, and Matt's already requested a version for himself (but in different colors... probably will do a navy and white one).

While I'm thrilled this is done, I'm not going to count it towards my "finish 20 in 2008", as I really want to focus on getting sweaters done... so I still have one more sweater to finish before the end of the year. It will get done, oh yes, I will finish an other sweater before the end of the year!

3 comments:

  1. That looks really pretty! I didn't even have to wait to vote - one of the joys of being able to go at whatever time I want. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:37 PM

    That looks so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:40 PM

    I've knit a couple of scarfs using this pattern but I never thought of doing it in stripes. It really is pretty and underscores the change of directions. Good on ya!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.