Friday, November 07, 2008

I'm Only Going to Smell

Julie and I are headed down to Baltimore today for Stitches East. I wasn't going to go this year (I did not enjoy last year at all... but I was sick and that may have tainted my excitement).

I do not need a single skein of yarn. Or pattern. Or any other knitting related product (okay, maybe I could use some blocking wires...).

However, I want to go see what everyone has been knitting. What the shops are showing off... and the smell of good wool. There is something always very inspirational about the knitting shows, and I always enjoy seeing some of the long distance knitters that I don't see at any other time of the year.

So I won't be buying anything. Or much. Well, I'll keep it within reason....

2 comments:

  1. Funny, I'm in the same boat, but I'm also off to Baltimore.

    Hope to see you there in Tangled Yoke, despite the warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! Sniff some wool for me too!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.