Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Instant Gratification

Special Olympics Scarf
click the enlarge

I've had the yarn to make a scarf for the Special Olympics for a while now, and I've been browsing thru my stitch dictionaries looking for a fun 2 color pattern. Yesterday, while in post project completion restlessness, I decided I just needed to get started.

I'm using the super fab Multidirectional Scarf pattern, alternating colors every other row (when changing short row directions on the left side, I work the second color in the back, weaving as I go. Seems to be working well, and I'm very happy with how the colors work together... and it's going very quickly. I should have it done today (after I go stand in line to vote... or maybe while I stand in line to vote).

As a matter of fact... I'm off to vote now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.