Saturday, September 06, 2008

Frogging

I just finished the front of the Sunrise Circle Jacket. I love the fabric a lot. The tweedy silk looks so great and it's got great drape.

Too much drape perhaps. Even tho' I shortened the sleeves 2", they went and grew on me while I was working on the front. An other 4", which brings the sleeves over my fingers. There's no way this is going to work, as while I can shortend the sleeves, there's no way to easily shorten the body. The body growning is not an option, as I don't want that back waist shaping to hit me mid butt.

So joy of joys, all the knitting I did this week was for naught.

1 comment:

  1. but the real question is....does he go commando?

    sorry, couldn't resist!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.