Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Heartbroken

Mermaid is finished, blocked and on my dressform. It looks great on my dressform. However, I hate how it looks on me. I'm so very very disappointed on how it fits me.

I tried this on at Stitches (and I tried on the medium, which is what I made), but the finished sweater hits me right at the widest part of my hips, and the flares at the bottom really make me look bottom heavy.

I'll do a photoshoot tomorrow. Right now I just can't do it. I'm so very heartbroken. There's a lot of knitting in that jacket, Matt bought me the kit as an anniversary gift and I had really really been looking forward to the finished product. Instead I'm feeling pretty sad about it.

I'm spending the rest of the day with either the Xbox 360 or the PS3.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:42 PM

    Can you reblock it to make it longer or shorter so it doesn't hit you at the wrong spot?

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.