Monday, June 16, 2008

Block Party!

Mermaid Tails
click to enlarge

The knitting of Mermaid is complete. I have a few ends to weave in, shoulder seams/collar to sew. Then I'll be blocking this baby! I'll sew in the sleeves post blocking. Uh, YAY!!! I'm thrilled with this project! It's a lot of garter stitch, but thanks to the short row shaping and striping (and baseball season), I enjoyed knitting it... so much so that I'll be casting on Dacapo soon...

I also buckled down and got back to work on the Learn to Knit Afghan. I would like to have this baby done before winter hits. It's well known that I'm a sampler afghan junkie (and I collect sampler patterns, ya know). I made a page just for the afghan, so I can add squares as I go ("wow, that's some pretty fancy HTML coding there, Cindy!" "Ya, I know... I would rather knit than code. Thank you very much").

Okay, off to weave in those last ends so I can get blocking!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I like your table for the blocks.. Its Cresent Fresh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Blocks ~ boy am I behind ~ this will give me alot of insperation! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.