Monday, January 14, 2008

Restless

Keeping to a few projects is sooo hard for me. I'm struggling with how slow Patrick is right now. I swear I've been working on it, yet I still have 4" to go on the back. I have Beatrice back to the first sleeve. I shortened the yoke quite a bit and added the difference to the underarm cast on. We'll see how it works. Basically I'll have to have knit almost 3 sleeves for this sweater. Yay, and I soooo love knitting sleeves.

So my eyes have been wandering looking for something else to work on. I like casting on projects. Doesn't matter how many are in my closet waiting for me to finish. Doesn't matter that I have swatches and writing to do for the Master Knitter program. I want to cast on something!!!

Dreary and dark Mondays seem to be made for a new project!!! Or game playing....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.