Wednesday, November 07, 2007

We've Been Legal for 15 Years

Matt and I have now been legally married for 15 years (we'll be celebrating 20 years as a couple early in 2008).

We balance each other in many ways. There is no one that I am more comfortable with or enjoy being around more than him. We can make each other laugh, we can share things and opinions with each other without fear of judgement. We know that if there's a problem, we'll get thru it together.

We are both fortunate to have found each other and I think we both know this (and we don't take our relationship for granted). The unwavering, unjudgemental support that I've received from him over the years, especially thru some very difficult (and unsupportive) times has seen me thru a lot of tough moments. It's good to know that there is always someone there that has your back. Who can make the sacrifices to make us a better life.

So thanks Matt for being my better half.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:30 AM

    Hi Cindy:
    You are a lucky lady to have found such a wonderful mate. And a smart lady to know it.
    Wishing you both all the best!
    Marcia Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! And many more happy years to you both. Fondly, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! It is a rare thing to have found your soulmate, and to know that and appreciate him. I'm glad you both have each other.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.