Monday, August 13, 2007

Projects Galore!!!

I've sort of lost motivation on the Rambling Shadows Jacket. Again, garter stitch sleeves aren't nearly as much fun as the mitered squares:

Rambling Shadows Jacket
click to enlarge

However, I'm still plugging along. I want to get that sleeve done today.

I'm so easily distracted... as I finished the fronts for Matt's Sampler Cardigan:

Matt's Sampler Cardigan
click to enlarge

The photo is a wee bit blurry, and the color is a little washed out. Oh and it needs to be blocked. I'm very happy with it so far. I hope Matt is. The back is cast on, but I'm still on the ribbing (so not picture worthy at this point).

Last, but by far not the least:

Vest of Many Stitches
click to enlarge

Also a little washed out in the photo, but the progress on the Vest of Many Stitches is not bad. I'm at the armhole shaping, but I'm concerned about the length. I know that it'll block, but even for my short body, that seems short.

So lots to work on today! Plus a few other things floating around. I'm still going to concentrate on the finish 4 by the end of the year goal. I'm still up for a KAL if anyone is interested in joining me! Just leave a comment or email me (cindy[at]knittingpark[dot]com) to let me know if you're interested!

3 comments:

  1. Wow as usual you have been busy. Everything looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:19 PM

    I'm in the midst of reviewing my projects and planning ahead, so I might as well join in the KAL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire you on the vest of many stitches-- so many patterns going at once! Love the color.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.