Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Errand Day

I've got some errands to run today, so this is going to be a quick update.

The Rambling Shadows Jacket is still on the first sleeve, but I'm right at the cuff. I wanted to get that sleeve done yesterday, but I hit an issue with my beginner knitter pillow pattern for the class I'm teaching this fall.

I designed the pillow to be 10" X 10", thinking that was a nice comfortable number of stitches. However, I realized that 10" square pillow forms are a wee bit hard to find... so I decided to make the pillow 12" X 12". Easy to change the pattern, but makes my finished sample obsolete. So a new one was started yesterday. Won't take me long (but let me say I'm getting very tired of garter stitch! with one more sleeve to go, a pillow back, and the buttonband on the Rambling Shadows... I'm getting full up on garter stitch, which isn't my favorite in the first place!!!).

So a pillow form is on my "to do list" today, along with some other errands. Tomorrow is going to be busy as well, as everyone has a dentist appointment... except Gena. Jake is getting his teeth cleaned and Matt and I have our cleanings scheduled as well. This is going to be a little problematic, as Gena will be very stressed to be home alone without Jake.

Okay, I'm off to try to finish up this sleeve before I get dressed to go out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.