Thursday, March 08, 2007

Hmmm... Cranberrific!

Ah, an almost accurate photo of the Fall Back Cardigan:
Click to enlarge

That's the closest I've come to the color so far. I love knitting the same project twice (well, if I love the project, that is) in different yarns. It's not even like the same pattern. Too cool.

I do have an error. I picked up too many stitches for the sleeves. I'm going to call it "ease" and just be sure to do it on the other side. I'm hoping with the wool, that it will all even out, and I don't think it'll be noticable when the sweater is finished.

I got more done on it yesterday than I expected. I had hoped to get one repeat done a day, but I'm a little past that. I'm actually at about the halfway point on this sleeve. Let's see if I can get an other repeat done today!!!

One of the things I don't like about Blogger is the noreply email for comments. So what do people prefer? My response back in the comments, or in the next day's post? Leave me a comment with your feedback.

Well, gotta throw a load of laundry in! Nothing like laundry to feel like a productive housewife, yet have lots of time to knit!!!!

Keep on Knittin'!

6 comments:

  1. The cranberry color looks great, at least on my monitor!

    My preference is for you to answer questions in the next day's email. I don't always remember to check back in the comments.

    It better be spring soon!! I'm tired of the cold. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:13 AM

    This is going to be another great sweater for you, I'm sure.

    I too prefer your repsonse to comments in the next day's blog.

    I don't always look back, unless I make a comment myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:00 PM

    I also like responses in the next day's post; easier than remembering to look back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:24 PM

    Beautiful cardigan - what's the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, is that ever beautiful! Great work!

    Julie
    www.yarnswatch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your replies in the next day's post. Plus it's easier for you!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.