Thursday, January 11, 2007

Busy Week...

Yet not much to show for it!

I have yet to work on the totes this week.. so it looks like the Etsy shop won't be opening this week... I'll keep ya posted.

This is why I love the idea of Etsy... unlike doing craft shows where I have to have a lot of inventory, I can just add to Etsy as I get stuff done. Less pressure and I get to do what I want when I want. Having done the craft show thing, this is much more my style.

The crochet "shrug" (which is now a cropped cardigan) is ready for neck and armhole shaping. It's going to go pretty quickly at this point. I have to say that I'm really enjoying crocheting right now. It's a nice break from my usual knitting.

I'm just about to do my last increase on the body of the Sitcom Chic, so that's moving well too.

I also did take the sleeve off the Because I Love You Sweater and restarted it... cuff up. Even tho' I'm making the next to smallest size for Matt, I decided to do the largest sleeve to compensate for his upper arms.

I do plan on sewing today, but again, I have some chores to take care of (I really want to get the Christmas decorations down. I wanted to get them down over last weekend, but it was a busy weekend for both of us, and we just didn't get to it).

So lots to do! Never enough time to do all that I want (and I gotta stop looking at new projects!!!!)

Keep on Knittin'!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:26 AM

    That is SO true. Never enough time to do all the things we want to do! When you become a knitter/quilter etc, you should be assigned a housekeeper to take over chores so you can have more time to knit and crochet, right?! :) C and I keep saying we should be allowed to retire early.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.