Friday, January 12, 2007

Cloudy Sky

It's really overcast this morning, so I'm stuck with artificial light photos...
I guess at this point I really can't call this a shrug anymore. So we'll call it a cropped cardigan. It's moving quickly now that I've divided for the armholes. The right front is done and I'm moving along on the back. Hopefully the sleeves will go quickly, too!

I finished up the increases on the body of the Sitcom Chic, so now it's just a matter of back and forth st st. Isn't that exciting!!!


That's about all I worked on yesterday. The Basketweave socks in Fearless Fiber yarn is progressing, but as with all second socks, at a much slower pace.

I have no idea what I'm going to work on today. Whatever strikes my fancy, I guess! Maybe I'll have a finished project for Monday???

Keep on knittin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.