Thursday, September 14, 2006

Yet an Other Quick One

Yet an other quick post today, as it's a busy week. Actually meaning that I don't have much to update today.

I had to cast on my new sock yarn yesterday (colors aren't accurate, artificial light means it looks more "yellowy" than in person):
Click to enlarge

That's some Blue Moon Fiber Arts yarn in the Ruby Slippers colorway. I'm trying the Mermaid Socks by Lucy Neatby (found in her book Cool Socks, Warm Feet). I really like the way it's turning out. I just hope they're not too big. I'm using a size 2 needle and probably could've gone down to a size 1.5

I'm surprised at how much dye transfer I'm having. This is the first time I've seen that with the Blue Moon yarn. I'm glad I'm using the Knitpicks needles, as my bamboo needles would be red by now.

I really need to get focused on some things. I have a couple of things getting close to finishing including some gifts. I just have no concentration on anything right now... and not just with my knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.