Monday, September 11, 2006

Ugh Monday

I made a really yummy espresso spice cake yesterday. A nice coffee cake that was like a mild gingerbread. Great with coffee. However, even tho' I had decaf coffee, I didn't use decaf to bake the cake. I paid for it last night. Let's just say I'm a wee bit groggy this morning.

Had a lovely weekend. Since I'm beat this morning, I'm being lazy about photos.

I worked on Matt's Natural Beauty Fair Isle so the back is past the armhole shaping. So it's a straight (if not boring) garter rib to the shoulders.

I have the left front done on the Angora Cables and Lace sweater. The right front is past the cable section, so it's moving along well.

I cast on about 6 socks over the weekend, but none of them really worked well for what I wanted to do.

I worked a bit on some gift knitting.

I cast on an entrelac satchel for a charity auction. That's what I plan on working on today. I want to get it done so I'm not worrying about it at the last minute. Just like my other gift knitting.

It was a fun weekend. Football season is in full swing, the weather is more comfortable. Makes me want to work on an afghan. But I can't. Must finish up some things that are on deadline.

Off to knit! Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.