Monday, May 01, 2006

Too early on a monday morning for a clever title

Well the weekend continued the "weird" week theme.

Matt had a 2 day race, so was gone all day Saturday and Sunday. I was going to go on Sunday, but the time trial started at 7:40... meaning he left the house at 6:00 am Sunday morning. No thanks.



It was a massive carnage weekend for the racers. Lots of crashes, a few broken bones and bent rims (why are bike riders more upset over the bent rims?). Matt didn't go down, but he was cut off the road at one point, and it effected his finish on the road race. He was disappointed in his results, but Jim finished strong (4th in each race, which was good enough for 3rd overall!)

So that gave me the weekend to myself and I took advantage. Did a little housework, did a little playing and some knitting. Oh and I watched a lot of sports.

I still haven't decided what to do with the Wool in the Woods yarn yet. I might just frog the Half Moon Bay and put the yarn back into stash for the time being. I'm trying to get the Rose Leaf Pullover finished.

The Rose Leaf is still progressing: I'm past the armhold bind off, so just 2+ repeats to go on the back then the sleeves.

I'm at the toe shaping on the Petticoat Jaywalker socks. I tried to do it last night while watching a movie, but reversed the ssk and k2tog, so I'll re do that today and get those done.

That's about it. I spent most of Saturday on the failed Half Moon Bay, so I don't feel like I have a lot of progress from the weekend.

Well off to look at what chores I have for the day. I'm guessing it's going to be laundry.

Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.