Thursday, May 11, 2006

Scan Me

I'm spending a lot of time with my scanner these last couple of days. I have the first half of the entrelac directions scanned in. Today I need do do the last half. I'll probably put them up on my site early next week.

I really need to buckle down and finish this stuff up, but I admit I've been playing a bit much the last day or so. Part of the reason is that I want to play with my new yarn, but I feel obligated to work on stuff already started, so I don't do either.

The priority has to be the scanning of the rest of the directions. I want them done and available for tomorrow. What I really want to do is cast on a new project.

Doesn't help when Julie casually mentions that she's thinking of using her new Bartlett yarn (that we got for $4/skeins... snap) for Samus. I can get gauge with size 7 needles...

oh, and I still haven't finished the back of the Rose Leaf Pullover. I have about 5 more rows to go. Uh-hu, that makes perfect sense, doesn't it? 5 more freakin' rows and I can't concentrate enough to get them done... so I can stampede to those lovely sleeves (gee, I haven't even started them, and I'm already on sleeve island???)

Anyway, off to get my scanning done so I can play!

Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

  1. Hurray, I got you on bloglines now!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.