Thursday, May 25, 2006

Meet The New Dryer...

Same as the old dryer!

We went and got ourselves a new dryer yesterday. It's basically the same as the one that broke. The only difference is the silkscreening for the controls and this one has an interior light. Oh, and it's 10 years newer...

So today I'll do some laundry. Okay, I'll do a lot of laundry. I can already tell this dryer gets hotter. I'll have to watch that to make sure I'm not killing my clothes.

Matt says I'm addicted to Ratchet and Clank 2. I have no idea what he's talking about. Just because I'm playing it all day, including before breakfast doesn't mean I'm addicted. I can quit any time. Really.

Some knitting has been done. I'm on the gussets of the first Retro Rib Sock for Matt. I'm on the third repeat for the first sleeve for the Rose Leaf Pullover. See, that's knitting getting done... but I have 3 more weapons that I need to max out to get the skill point... I figure that should take me 8 or 9 more hours... then I have to do the two races and hit all the rings to get the last two plantinum bolts. That's probably an other 8 or 9 hours (and hopefully no broken controllers).

Ya, okay, maybe I am addicted.

Off to sort laundry.

Happy Playing Knitting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.