Thursday, March 09, 2006

Last Day Without Pics!

My computer is coming back today. It was actually here yesterday, but I wasn't home when they tried to deliver it (if I had known they had shipped it, I wouldn't have gone for grocercies!).

Garnet is getting close. One sleeve done and the second started. I did get a little flesh colored camisole yesterday while out shopping, so I don't think I'll bother with doing anything about the lace. I'll be fine with it as is.

I haven't worked on Obsession Spring Forward in a couple of days, as I'm getting close to finishing up Garnet. Both projects are on the downhill side approaching finishing. It makes me dream of "what's next". I have so many projects started, purchased and dreaming about that I struggle getting focused. I am finding that I'm concentrating more on just 2 projects at a time, usually different styles. The Obsession Spring Forward is heavily cabled and requires me to pay attention to what I'm doing. Garnet is a simple knit, even with the lace panel on the front. So I'll probably work on a heavily cabled project next and add a simpler project to switch between. Just need to decide the "what" part of it...

Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.