Monday, February 20, 2006

Another Quickie

No pictures again today, must concentrate on my Knitting Olympics projects.

Olympics Update
The first Vine Lace sock had to be frogged all the way back to the ribbing thanks to reversing the ssk and k2tog. Oops. Looks much better and I'm now on the gusset. Should finish the first one up today.

Then back to Sam the Ram. I did want to get a progress picture, as I'm done with the tail shaping (and I only have the 2nd repeat to do on the body). I'll get one taken today for tomorrow's blog.

Baring any more set backs (which I'm sure I'll have) I should get both projects done by Sunday. Then back to the Obsession Spring Forward.

Other Updates
Our SnB group had an impromptu knit in/yarn crawl on Saturday. A few hours of knitting in the morning then a carpool up to The Mannings. Always fun! I behaved myself and bought some silk regia to make a solid pair of the Vine Lace Socks, some Petticoat so I can make a pair of socks just like Theresa's and some pretty Cotton Fleece , which I'm not sure what I'm going to use it for (probably a cardigan... did you know that all my cardigans are green? and they all clash with my green khaki pants).

Okay, back to lace sock knitting....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.