Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hey Blocking!


My 4th Hey Teach is blocking. Well, at least the body is. The sleeves are done, but still need to be blocked. I ended up with 7/8 sleeves (not quite full length, but longer that 3/4). I did a lot of tweaking this time around, so I hope that I didn't mess it up.

The construction on my new craftroom is done and I'm mostly moved in. At this point it's more of an organization issue, which is better to figure out as I use the room. It's so nice to not have to use the dining room table to block! Since it's an attic room, and gets really toasty (read: HOT, especially in the afternoon. Even with central air), I'm guessing this won't take long to dry.

Meanwhile, I've cast on the first sleeve of Matt's St. Patrick, but I'm also considering an other cardigan to cast on. A girl can not have too many cardigans.

2 comments:

  1. Have you seen this one?

    http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/azalea-cardigan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congrats on the craft room remodel! And I'm happy to see you blogging again :)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.