Wednesday, February 03, 2010

One Down...

In case you didn't know.... Mass Effect 2 was released last week. I had pre-ordered mine thru Amazon, so I did't get it until Saturday.

After 3 days of obsessing playing (a little over 30 hours... you do the math), and I have one play thru completed. Of course, I'll be importing other charactors from the first Mass Effect to discover other story paths (and setting up more paths for Mass Effect 3).

While I know this is a knitting blog, this game (and the first one) has been my focus the last month or so (I came late to the Mass Effect party, buying the first one mid-December because it was a good price and Matt thought I would enjoy it... and he might be rethinking the wisdom of that now).

This is what a game should be. It's basically an interactive movie (and better written then most science fiction movies). Your choices have an impact and can change the direction of certain events (and choices you made in the first game carry over). Thanks again Bioware for sucking so much of my life away! I'm having a good time!

Eventually, I'll get back into the swing of knitting, but for now, I'm sticking with my Xbox 360 controller.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.