Monday, November 16, 2009

Half Way thru November ALREADY????

Eeeeks... I need to get focused! I'm really starting to run out of time to get my 24 finished projects goal done this year. A month and a half and I have only 20 projects done!

Fylingdales is moving suprisingly fast:


Before I receive any comments about the fabulous color... that's not even close to actual color. Not that the sweater isn't a fabulous color ('cause it is! I looooooove the color), the camera does not pick it up at all. It either makes it too blue or too lavender. I try to do my best in photoshop, but I can only do so much.

Here's an other non-correct color photo:


As the photo shows, the body is done... and I went ahead and blocked it. Wow, do I love this yarn! It blooms and softens up so much after a bath. The drape at this gauge is fab. I think this is going to be a favorite sweater when done. Now I just need to get the sleeves done. Stockinette stitch in the round. Should be easy... if I stay focused!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is going to be an amazing year end report! Looking forward to the review. No points off from me if there are "only" 20 projects ;)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.