Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Out of the Office

Thanks to a poor decision while unloading grocercies, I've been out of commission for a few days. (Note to self: work on those core muscles! oh, and don't lift more than you can handle... especially when you lift and twist).

The back is immproving... which is good, as Matt gave me his head cold. Back strain with sneezing and coughing... not so good.

Anyway, I've been mostly playing video games as I just didn't want to deal with knitting. So nothing really to update on the blog. I'm hoping to return to a regular schedule in a few days. Probably as soon as I finish all the achievements for Oblivion (which might just be in time for the new Ratchet & Clank game... what? I'm trying to finish 24 projects this year? Doesn't Fallout 3 count?).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.