Sunday, September 06, 2009

Let's Do The Math!

The Mondo Cable Cardi will be completed today, as I have less than half a sleeve to go. Here's a photo of what she looks like with just one sleeve (unblocked):


Sweeeeeeeet

This will be my 17th finished project of 2009. We are a full week into September. Hmmm... that means I still have 7 more projects to finish by the end of the year to reach my goal of 24 finished project (yes, I am now counting the socks. sigh... but I've got to be realistic here, dudes. 24 sweaters in one year? who came up with that number anyway?)

I easily will have my Kool Kardi done this month... with hopes that I can also finish Matt's Patrick the 2nd! Giving me 3 months to complete 5 other projects... sure. I can do it. I just can't cast on anything new. Of course that will NEVER happen, right?

1 comment:

  1. Right!

    Looking good, girl. That's a cute sweater and great color.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.