Thursday, April 30, 2009

Summer Sambuca


Talk about instant gratification... nothing like a little crochet cardigan to work up quickly! This thing is going to take longer to dry then it did to make. It's done except for the drying and the clasp. I'll do the project update when it's dry and I have a modeled pic of it (either on me or my dress form).

Meanwhile, Bee Balm is progressing nicely. The back only needs a few more inches before the sleeve shaping. Here's what the pattern looks like (as Lisa mentioned in my comments about what it was going to look like when it's done):



Ya, I'm loving this project so much, I'm going back to get more of the yarn. It's so lovely for a summer project (and I've got a long list of things I want to make... and short sleeves are sooooooo much faster than long sleeves).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.