Monday, April 07, 2008

Quick Progress Update

with no photos...

Mr. Greenjeans is getting there. The sleeves are both done and I'm better than halfway thru the cabled rib section on the bottom. I'm trying not to think about all that neckband ribbing.

The Cables & Ribs Cardigan is progressing really well. The back and fronts are done with the first sleeve better than halfway. I actually hope to finish that sleeve today.

After these two are done, I'm going to concentrate on springy/summer projects. While it's still a bit chilly, my brain is ready for warmer weather.

Unless of course, the new Ratchet & Clank game is as good as "Going Commando".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.