Monday, April 14, 2008

Hmmmm... Hazelnut

Gedifra 509
click to enlarge

Well, the photo is a wee bit closer today, but still nowhere close to the actual color of the Cotton Ease Hazelnut.

So it's moving along, with the cable variation section done on the back. Now it's just the "spine" cable the rest of the way. I do think I might add a little length on this for Matt. I think the styling of the sweater will be more attractive in a loose/casual fit for him. The pattern is written for a 23.5" finished length, but I think I'll shoot for around 25" for him. He doesn't like his sweaters real long, but I that's about what his Ike is, and since he hasn't taken than off since I finished it (except when I changed zippers), I think that's what I'll base this on.
Ike
click to enlarge

I ordered two more colors of the Cotton Ease (I may be addicted) and they should arrive tomorrow. I'll try not to cast on something new.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:16 AM

    Cindy,

    I may have asked this at our knitting get togethers and If I did I apologize.... senior moment here hehe...

    Why did u need to change the zipper? Just so I don't make the same mistake when I go to place a zipper in if I do. I have never done a zipper insert before?
    Thank you....
    hugsss,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.