Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Too Busy Casting On To Take Photos

Well, plus it's a dreary day, and that means crappy photos anyway.

However, let's do a run down of my current projects.

First: Beatrice is a warm sweater. Very warm. And comfy. It's a perfect sweatshirt style pullover for cold days. I'm glad I shrunk it a bit in the dryer, as it's much more comfortable (if not any more flattering... as even Matt says "you look nicer in more tailored styles". Ya. My fashion consultant).

The beautiful eyelet cardi is at the dividing for the armholes. I'll do that today. As with Beatrice, I'll finish up the skein of yarn I'm on, slip the body onto waste yarn then tackle the sleeves. I just think it's so much easier to do the sleeves before all the bulk of the body is done.

I finally finished up the back for Patrick and the front is cast on. Still on the ribbing (maybe 1/2" to go).

Oh, and I cast on a new Ribby. Cause I deserve it. Plus I'm making it in a purple/gray combo. Let's see if he steals this one!

I do think that the first Ribby will be fixed. I think I'll rip it back to add length to the sleeves. That will also allow me to try to fix the "back bubble" that has always bothered me about it. Both Matt and I wore that a lot, until I accidently shrunk it. So I think it's worth fixing. One day...

I admit that my concentration level sucks. I just can't stay focused on any project and I'm thinking about all the ones sitting here that I want to finish. Yet I want to cast on something new. Constantly.

Wonder what will be cast on today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.