Saturday, January 26, 2008

I Love My Dryer

Okay, I did try to get an updated photo of Beatrice, but "taking my own picture in the mirror" doesn't work well at all. So we'll have to wait a bit for a new modeled photo.

Let's say that I'm much happier with Beatrice after she spent about 20 minutes in the dryer. She's not felted, but she did shrink up a bit on me. The sleeves are now the proper length and the body hits me mid-hip rather than mid-thigh. I'm too short for long tunic length sweaters.

So while it's not the most flattering style in the world for me, it's a much better fit than it was before. Oh, and FYI: it's warm! Perfect for this time of year.

1 comment:

  1. So happy to hear that using the dryer helped shorten the length. I'm not sure I would have had the ability to throw a handknit sweater into the dryer, but I'm glad it all worked out.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.