Friday, January 25, 2008

Almost there!

I have a little over 2 skeins of yarn left on Beatrice. I want her done today! So I'm making this quick.

So far I'm very pleased with how the sweater is turning out. The Classic Elite Beatrice is beautiful in a simple stocking stitch sweater. While I had to tweek the Knitting Pure & Simple pattern a bit, it was the right style for the yarn. I'll of course do a complete review of the project at the final reveal. Right now, I can't wait to pull it on (it's chilly!!!!).

Okay, must find something entertaining to watch/listen to while I knit endless st. st. in the round.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.