Friday, January 17, 2014
A Fix It Friday Update
However, the sleeves are sewn back in after I fixed the too large sleeve cap. The side seams are done as well.
All that needs to be done is the reverse sc around and a zipper.
The initial intention of this project was to make up a quick, easy, cheap project for around the house.
It is none of those things. I started this back in the summer of '12. I wanted to use up some acrylic stashed yarn, but I ended up having to track down more to finish it. The crocheting was fairly quick (apart from my complete lack of pattern reading skills. I had the same issues with the pattern I did the first time I made it), but I hit a lot of road blocks on the shaping as well as the finishing.
All I can say is that it is easy care. It will be nice to wear around the house. However, I gotta remember to stick to afghans when I crochet. I could've had a knitted sweater done by now!